22 March, 2008

How to withdraw bonus from stryyke

Stryyke is a bad book for betting at all, I would not recommend to play there for a long time, instead of playing in Betfair, just get bonuses in stryyke. They have 100 eur limit for every bet, 2000 eur per month limit and their site always has bugs. Last thing I hate there is that after midnight I can place only 10 eur per bet.

So, let's get bonus quickly and move our cash to Betfair.

Bonus will appear in your account automatically. Remember, it is NOT free bet, it is cash bonus. One thing must be mentioned here: my stryyke account is in eur, betfair account is in usd. I.e. 100 eur = 155 usd in this case.

Ok, let's find some bets for play. I have found some matches in Soccer, Italy, Serie A.

1. Reggina vs. Napoli. In stryyke bet 100 eur on Reggina @2.35, on betfair - lay Reggina $163.3 @2.28. Reggina ends with draw (1:1), money goes to BetFair. Good for me!

2. Siena vs. Parma. In stryyke bet 100 eur on draw @2.85, on betfair - lay draw $163.5 @2.86. Siena wins 2:0, money goes to BetFair. Lucky too!

The reason why I lay $163.3 instead of $155 is in BetFair 5% comission.
Total profit including BetFair comission is 100 eur or 155 usd. But don't be misunderstood with this bonus. If money moved to stryyke I would bet another 400 eur and then have ability to withdraw money from stryyke.

No comments: